Next Meeting: Oct. 3rd at 7:30pm
Reminder: Clubhouse will be open early for those wishing to use the club's HF stations!!
October is election month for club officers and certain members of the Board of Directors (BoD).
The Nominating Commitee has carefully reviewed each member and selected a person for each position.
It is the recommendation of the Nominating Commitee to retain the current club officers and Board of Directors.
The floor will be open for nominations prior to voting should you wish to nominate somebody else for the positions.
All officer positions and Phil's BoD position are up for election this year.
You must have your dues paid in full BEFORE you can vote in this election......so please bring your $20 bill to the meeting.
We will be voting on the proposed changes to the Club By-laws. You can read these proposed changes by clicking on the "BY-LAWS" tab at the top of this website.
HSARC is here for YOU!!
Some interesting facts about HSARC:
- We have qualified instructors to teach ALL licenses classes
- We have our own Volunteer Examiner team when your ready to take your test
- We have Elmers (people willing to help answer any question you may have)
- We have members well versed in digital modes, CW, DMR radio and contesting
- We have people that can program your hand-held or mobile radios
- We have folks that can install mobile radios.....or fix broken radios
- We have a HF station at the clubhouse that is available for you to use
- We like to have fun, club oriented events like Field Day, T-hunts and Special Event stations
- We have breakfast together every Saturday and Wednesday
- We want you to enjoy your club and what it has to offer
- We appreciate all of our members and what they contribute to the club
But....without YOU, we have nothing.
We highly encourage everybody to attend meetings. There has been, and will continue to be a lot of effort being put into new and exciting things.
Let us know what excites you about the ham radio hobby and how we can make the club more exciting for you. You may not know it, but you DO have something to contribute to your club.
We would love to hear your suggestions. Please drop us a line using the contact form in the upper right side of the screen.