February 7th at 7:30pm
We had an awesome turnout for the January meeting...hope to see everybody again for this meeting.
Reminder: Clubhouse will be open early for those wishing to use the club's HF station!!
Hot Springs Amateur Radio Club Repeaters
The Hot Springs Amateur Radio Club maintains three repeaters in the southern and
central Black Hills. All use standard repeater offsets.
* Battle Mountain (near Hot Springs) 146.700 MHz Tone 146.2 Encode & Decode
* Mount Coolidge (Custer State Park) 147.120 MHz Tone 146.2 Encode & Decode
* Downtown Custer 147.090 MHz Tone 146.2 Encode & Decode
Northern Hills Linked Repeaters
TheNorthern Hills Amateur Radio Club maintains a system of three linked
VHF repeaters that provide coverage to northeastern Wyoming, western
South Dakota, and northwestern Nebraska. All use the standard repeater
* Radar Hill (near Rapid City) 146.940 MHz Tone 146.2 Encode only
* Terry Peak (near Lead) 146.760 MHz Tone 146.2 Encode only
* Bear Mountain (north of Custer) 146.850 MHz Tone 146.2 Encode only
South Dakota Linked Repeaters
The South Dakota Amateur Radio Council maintains a network of statewide linked repeaters.
Click here for map.